27.6.12

I'm in a Korean "love motel"

We figured out what kind of place this was when we were walking down the hall to our room and heard what sounded like a woman weeping.  As we got closer, we realized that she was just moaning weirdly.  I felt bad for the other teacher that we met at the airport as her room was right next to that room.  Luckily, ours was across.  There are 2 condoms next to this placement of tea, when you look out the window all you see is other super flashy themed motels, there is a really low mirror right next to the bed, you pay one night at a time.  It is what it is.  We'll only be here for 2 nights.  And we shouldn't complain because the reservations were taken care of by Maam Sunmi, I don't even know what to call her, our director?

Today we have a full day to walk around Busan, SK's second larget city.  However according to wikitravel, its not really a walking city and I have no idea where Prada Motel (the one we're in now) is so it's kind of hard to figure out an itinerary.  Plus we don't really know how constantly our phones will be able to connect to wifi so I can't really find out where bus/train stops are.  I guess we're just going to walk around, keeping track of where the mountain and ocean is, and try to find a bank and/or cool sights.  Aurora always tells me that she thinks we should be on The Amazing Race.  We'll see how well we would do today. 

Aurora and I will make some kind of joint blog but for now I'll just blow off the internet dust and use this one in the meantime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment