17.2.11

I use two spaces.

Currently Listening to Dream On by The Chemical Brothers.
*Remember that shit from Xanga or Live Journal? I always wondered if letting people know what I was listening to affected how they consumed my thoughts.

Well whatever. I have four Craigslist tabs, Gmail, and Blogspot open. I'm probably at the brokest that I've ever been in my life. Hence four Craigslist tabs. I don't stress about it though. Maybe at most 10 seconds. I wonder if anyone would reply to an ad if I offered ukulele lessons. That'd be cool.

P2050528

I started this blog because I think a lot about things. Not really for anyone but myself. And after ten minutes from that last sentence I think I've compiled enough to make a coherent post.

I'm so glad I come back to SF with a box filled to the brim with frozen local food. And being as innovative and frugal that I am, I've stretched everything out to make it last as long as possible. A small half-hearted dream that I have is to own and run a plate lunch van at home. I think I'd name it "Eat It Up." Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rice? EASY. Healthy Chili (Zippy's chili w/ tofu and veggies)? SMART. Vegetarian miso butter fried rice? WHY NOT.

*I should really be replying to emails instead of doing this. (-__-);

P2050550

I have a girlfriend. Crazy ya? Despite the woes and shittiness of being broke, she is the best thing ever! Hahaha, so gay. She's in Hawaii. Whatever. I blame her for making me appreciate such good pop songs, like Bruno Mar's Just the Way You Are.



It's weird. Before I started this post I had all these negative thoughts that I wanted to let spill out. But then I started with two such positive things, food and Aurora, that I've forgotten what negative things I was thinking about. Despite the hail, clouds, my -$2668 debit account, my almost maxed out credit card, my hopeless job search, I don't mind right now. Probably because the rice just finished and I'm thinking about eating lau lau. I combined white and brown rice for the first time.

I don't know if you less than five people know that my tumblr gets updated automatically 3 times a day. Most of the pics are from my camera phone, but once in a while I'll post some like these. Good thing I got Flickr Pro!! (Thanks, Trish.)

Currently Listening to The Sunshine Underground by the Chemical Brothers

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, sorry if I was a downer! Maybe you should move home :)

    These pictures are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't fear stress. I can't stress this enough.

    ReplyDelete