14.1.11

music

I never thought of my self as musical before. But I seriously think that if I was stranded on some far away planet, all I'd want to take is my ukulele. Something musical. Like I'm not even being forced to bring only one object, I'd still only take my ukulele. I'd rather play music than play video games. I can play the same two chords over and over again for hours. I like playing before I go to sleep in the dark with my eyes closed. I play when I'm taking a shit. If I had a water-proof instrument, I'd play in the shower. I play when I get stressed out (which is what I did now, which is what sparked this post.) I don't think I'm good or anything, but I'll play if people wanna listen. I wish music was a interchangeable with money. I think my life would be much easier to live. I'll go play some more music now. Maybe I'll record something.

No comments:

Post a Comment