31.3.10

San Francisco and Hawaii are not the same.

Walking to class, I thought about how in my four years at USF only one non-family member has come to visit me. Chalsea came during her spring break freshman year. My SF pride kicked in and I thought, "What the hell! This place is soo cool. Why hasn't no one made the effort to come up!" Yeah yeah, I know you guys meant to come up this past weekend but come on, it would have only been for barely two days. I guess I'm just trying to say in the least whiny way that more of my friends should come to SF. Not as soon as possible as I know everyone is poor but I dunno. . . it's just really cool. Whatever Hawaii is, Sf is not. Oh and you don't need to be from Hawaii. Everyone else (who the hell am I directing this towards?) can come too.

Some mega SF pics that I found on Flickr.
proximities
not sure what area this is.
Near Union Square
maiden lane, union square
Frank Chu
frank chu! staple sf sign holder. he has his own wiki page!
Critical Mass blocks 3rd and Mission
critical mass.
IMG_6528-1
i want this. again.
Green Apple Bookstore
favorite book store in sf. it's nuts.
Photo of the Day: February 24, 2010 - "Panning Muni"
muni bus ftw! jerky, dangerous, unsanitary
Alcohol Research
normal sf bum
Amoeba Music, San Francisco
amoeba music store.
6 o'clock
valentines day pillow fight

Lastly, I thought that by now, I would have had a bunch of professional interviews to teach abroad but alas, none. So now I want to pierce my nose and cut my hair really crazily.

6 comments:

  1. i'm gonna come up foreals! when i get money and time off

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, come! aurora said she's coming in october.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm coming up soon. appreciate it. i'm expecting to have a very fun time

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my friends asked if i wanted to go up this weekend but i still stay too broke right now...shit so long october!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ive known this for a while. but yea itd be nice to visit the bay area WITHOUT the family luggage.

    ReplyDelete