26.3.10

This is bull (plenny pictures)

I woke up at 10am. Went to Hank's room to grab his cell phone as I left mine at Allison's house in Seattle. I read a text from Alan saying that their flight is cancelled that they're going back to Hawaii. Maaaaaannnn. So junk. I was so excited. I don't even have work this weekend. After receiving the bad news, I spent a couple hours on Clement St. Developed a roll, played a bunch of ukuleles at the music store where I bought some drumsticks, restrained myself at Goodwill and didn't buy a camera, ate a Vietnamese sando. With them not coming and no work , I guess I should be doing school work. But no. I'm here.

Wanna see almost all the pictures from the roll? Yeah, you doooo.
















3 comments:

  1. Its such a bummer that they couldn't go. Seriously.
    These came out really well. The ones you took of them in front of my house are really nice. Did you edit them at all or did they come out like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You know, I usually edit my film pictures more than straightening but these ones looked so nice when I picked them up from Walgreens that I do anything this time. This is probably the first time that I've felt good about getting prints AND a cd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It REALLY sucks. Just our luck, right? But at least we can hopefully have a dedicated SF trip in the future. That last pic of all the doors is cool and really symbolic

    ReplyDelete