16.3.10

Picnik

Focal Pixelate
1960's
Cross Process

This is the best free online photo editing program ever. I don't really use online programs but I have used some: Picnik is way better than rest. I like editing my pictures, but I don't go all out nuts with Photoshop or anything. All I use is Google's Picasa software to adjust contrast or lighting, maybe crop it, sometimes add obviously-edited effects. It's easy, whatevers. Picnik can do the same, but you have more control with the settings and you don't have to download it. It also has more effects as can be seen by my three favorites above. It's super easy to use and I feel that I may start using it more than Picasa. It's perfect for wasting time that should be used for more important things.

Mom sent this to me. I might as well do it seeing as how I'm working at the library right now for $11 an hour. Brings me back to old Myspace days when all people did were these surveys.

Three Names I Go By:
1. Jacob
2. Jake
3. Master

Three Places I've Lived:
1. Home in Hawaii
2. Dorms at USF
3. Apartments/Flats in SF

Three Places I've Worked:
1. Chuck E Cheese
2. Zippy's Restaurant
3. Levi's

Three Places I've Visited:
1. Japan
2. Portland, OR
3. Chicago, IL

Three People That Email Me Regularly:
1. Mom
2. Cheryl Czeka (History Dept. Secretary)
3. Other periodicals student workers asking me to cover their shifts

Three Things I Love To Eat:
1. Rice
2. Spam
3. Eggs

Three People I Think Will Respond
1,2,3: No one

Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Going to see friends in Pacific Northwest
2. Graduating
3. Going home again

I don't know why I posted that cover of Sweet Dispositions by Ellie Goulding. I don't even like it that much. I also don't really like these kids singing this song that much but I'll post in anyways. The original song rules though. Fricking hipster kids.


Mumford and Sons have revived my longing for a banjo. I've listened to their album Sigh No More at least a few dozens times already. This song is not on that album as it is a Vampire Weekend cover. Next post with music will have no covers.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, Trish and you answered on your blogs. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like cross process.
    and, i like the survey. that was fun to read. do more.

    ReplyDelete